quinta-feira, 24 de março de 2011

Lesson 02

Hi guys, desculpem pela demora em postar a lição 02, tive uns pequenos problemas, mas aí vai...


Woman: Excuse me, sir.

Woman: Do you understand English?

Man: A little.

Woman: Are you Brazilian?

Man: Yes.

Man: Do you understand Portuguese miss?

Woman: No, I don’t.

Woman: I don’t understand Portuguese.

Portuguese. = Português

English. = Inglês

I understand a little English / Portuguese. = Eu entendo um pouco de Inglês / Português.

Do you understand English / Portuguese? = Você entende Inglês / Português?

I don’t understand English / Portuguese. = Eu não entendo Inglês / Português.

Are you American? = Você é Americano?

Yes, miss. = Sim, senhorita.

Excuse me miss. = Com licença senhorita.

You’re. = Você é.

You’re American. = Você é Americano.

Yes, I’m American. = Sim, eu sou Americano.

Hello, miss. = Olá, senhorita.

Hello, Ma`am = Olá, senhora.

Hello, sir. = Olá, senhor.

How are you? = Como você está?

Fine, thanks. = Bem, obrigado.

I’m fine. = Estou bem.

Goodbye. = Tchau.

Fine miss. = Estou bem, senhorita.

Thanks. = Obrigado

Oh! You understand English? = Oh! Você entende Inglês?

I understand Very well. = Eu entendo muito bem.

Not very well. = Não muito bem.

You understand English very well. = Você entende Inglês muito bem.

Woman: Hello, sir

Man: Hello, miss

Woman: How are you? Sir.

Man: Fine, thanks

Man: I’m fine, thanks.

Woman: Are you Brazilian?

Man: Yes.

Man: Yes, I’m Brazilian.

Woman: Do you understand English?

Man: A little, I understand a little English.

Woman: You understand English very well.

Man: Thanks. Thanks miss.

Woman: Goodbye!

Man: Goodbye!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...